SAP BODS Training in Hyderabad is provided at NBITS. BODS stand for Business Objects Data Services. SAP BO Data Services (BODS) is an ETL tool used for data integration, data quality, data profiling and data processing. It allows you to integrate, transform trusted data-to-data warehouse system for analytical reporting.
• ETL – Introduction
• SAP BO Data Services
• Data Services Designer
• DSMC Modules
• DS Designer Introduction
• ETL Flow in DS Designer
• Datastores & Formats
• Datastore Overview
• Changing a Datastore
• Memory Datastore
• Linked Datastore
• Adapter Datastore
• File Formats
• COBOL Copybook File Format
• Extracting Data from DB Tables
• Data Extraction from Excel Workbook
• Data Flow & Work Flow
• Dataflow Introduction
• Dataflow Changing Properties
• Workflow Introduction
• Creating Workflows
• Transforms Types
• SAP BODS Administration
• Creating Embedded Dataflow
• Debugging & Recovery Mechanism
• Data Assessment & Data Profiling
• Tuning Techniques
• Multi-user Development
• Central vs Local Repository
• Central Repository Security
• Creating a Multi-user Environment
|Batch Date||Batch Time||Faculty||Duration||Mode of Training|
|16/4/2018||07:00 AM||Swetha||45 Hrs||Online|
|15/Sept/2017||09:00 AM||Swetha||40 Hrs||Classroom|
|3/Jul/2017||10:00 AM||Swetha||40 Hrs||Classroom|
|22/May/2017||9:00 AM||Swetha||40 Hrs||Classroom|
Will be updated soon…..!
• The real-time project-oriented teaching technique by instructors gives the trainee in-depth knowledge.
• Trainers are well equipped with necessary skills and are updated with new developments.
• NBITS learning modes: classroom sessions and online sessions.
• The trainers focus on quality so as to inculcate practical Knowledge.
• Real-time experience is provided in the practical sessions with environment/Server Access to the students by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
• SAP BODS is a prominent ETL tool used to build Enterprise data warehouses and data mart.
• It is used in massive Data-intensive applications and It is used both batch and real-time mode.
Anyone with :
• Basic Knowledge of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence.
• Knowledge of any RDBMS